Over the course of 2 days, European experts in breast ultrasound will:
- provide up-to-date reviews on the use of breast ultrasound to detect, characterise and stage benign and malignant breast lesions;
- emphasise the basic principles of interpreting and reporting breast ultrasound examinations;
- provide an extended, in-depth review of best practices in breast imaging with ultrasound;
- present hot topics and emerging applications;
- utilise interactive teaching as well as problem-solving case presentation.
Moreover, they will employ workshops to allow hands-on experience of US-guided biopsy and minimal invasive therapy of breast lesions. For further information please visit the course website.